A bit overdue, but here is AdRotate Pro version 3.14 bringing you a few new goodies and some fixes. Advert editing just got better, Geo Targeting got a bit of a update and the settings page got overhauled.
AdRotate Pro now has a fancy live preview. Type something valid in the AdCode field and you’ll see it immediately below the textarea without having to save the advert first.
Of-course to make the changes permanent you still need to save things 🙂
Geo Targeting Regions
Geo Targeting has had a little update – You can not select regions such as east or west Europe to target a whole bunch of countries at once. This is sort of a shortcut to select sets of countries. After you’ve saved the region, all relevant countries will be stored for you.
- [new] Predefined regions when setting up Geo Targeting
- [new] Live previews when editing adverts
- [new] Complete overhaul of the settings page
- [fix] Multisite ID for fallback not applied correctly
- [change] Updated Widget Class structure
- [change] Revised debug options
- [change] Support form now uses Reply-To instead of From
- [change] License API updated
- [i18n] New and updated translation strings