It took a while, but here it is. AdRotate Pro 4.1. This update adds a whole bunch of things. Including a more clean menu. But more importantly a basic transaction system. And, you can accept payments via Paypal right from your dashboard (ish).
Mobile adverts has been expanded a bit and can now differentiate between iOS and Android for mobile devices. Widgets got a bit of a upgrade, too.
Transactions let’s you assign adverts to advertisers as usual, and when the advert expires or runs out of budget it disables automatically until a new payment has been made. I’m not entirely sure if this is the right workflow, but your feedback will show me what can be improved.
Transactions in itself are simple enough to use. But the overall feature/system probably needs some polish and optimisation in terms of ease of use.
A bunch of the manuals are already updated for Transactions – When required I’ll add more.
Also long overdue for updates were a few manuals. I have updated and rewritten about half of them. Adding the newer features or rewording stuff. Also a few older items are removed.
- Network license no longer supported – Get a free upgrade!
- [new] Widget wrapper option
- [new] Widget now auto-detects Network adverts and groups
- [new] Enable/disable dashboard for Network Sites
- [new] Set up a primary site to control the network
- [new] Transactions menu item and relevant dashboard
- [new] Mobile OS detection and filtering
- [new] Paypal payments for campaigns
- [fix] Group settings not loaded if group is from another site_id
- [fix] Click tracking not always working if your HTML is in uppercase
- [fix] Hourly impressions limit now properly filtered
- [change] AdRotate Pro menu re-done and updated
- [change] ‘Moderation Queue’ now a tab in ‘Adverts’
- [change] ‘Rejected Adverts’ merged with ‘Queue’ tab
- [change] ‘Full Report’ moved to it’s own menu item
- [change] ‘Stats’ from Adverts moved to new ‘Statistics’ menu
- [change] ‘Stats’ from Groups moved to new ‘Statistics’ menu
- [change] ‘Network’ license no longer supported
- [change] ‘site’ variable now acts as switch, not a selector
A few weeks ago I’ve re-introduced AdRotate services. And bumped up the existing ones.
You can see all products and services on the pricing page.
- AdRotate Installation/Update
For when you need help installing or updating the plugin.
- HTML5 advert setup
When you need help getting your HTML5 adverts to work.
- AdRotate Setup (Contact for details)
When you want me to set up the first adverts and groups in your new AdRotate Setup
These services are useful when regular support is not enough or you simply do not want to deal with these kinds of things yourself.
Me, beach, soon! I’ve been in a city for 6 months now and I think it’s time to rediscover the fun side of the Philippines. I’m going to travel around again for a while. And probably won’t stick around the same city for more than a few weeks/2-3 months anytime soon.