A maintenance update with a bunch of database cleanups, dashboard tweaks and updated language files. Turns out that in recent versions a few options in the WordPress options table were no longer used. So they could be removed.
All language files are updated with the latest strings.
- [change] Updated outbound links
- [change] Removed Pushover support
- [change] Dashboard tweaks
- [change] Removed unused database options from wp_options
- [i18n] Updated language files
Apparently this thing is still about to explode… But it seems nobody cares anymore. Haven’t heard anything about it for months.