This started as a quick patch for deleting Adverts, but once I got going and dove into the code a bit deeper to fix the renaming mistake I made in an earlier update I found a bunch more quirks. AdRotate Geo was acting up again and generally what was going to be a small patch turned into a full update with many tweaks and improvements.Read more »
A small update with some edits and tweaks for the dashboard and a fix for a potential security flaw. This has been fixed to minimise any risk. So please update as soon as possible.Read more »
Updating is easy and effortless, it only takes a few minutes.
This is an important update for security, but also adds the long overdue support for ads.txt. A number of smaller bugfixes for Geo Targeting, Multisite networks and some improvements to the dashboard are included as well. Update as soon as possible to get these fixes and ads.txt support.Read more »
A couple of days ago a potential vulnerability was discovered for users with privileged access to your dashboard. Emphasis on potential.
AdRotate now fully supports and encourages the use of the new(ish) translation system offered by WordPress. This means no more po and mo files and going back and forth with those files. You can translate directly on the WordPress website now. If you want to help with this, take a look at the translation section for AdRotate here: translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/adrotate/.Read more »
This update focusses on some small but important bugfixes for CSS generation. As you may know CSS is no longer generated on pageload, but stored in the database now. This makes your site faster. As a result CSS now has to be generated when you save your groups. This works more reliable now.
Next to that, a new Update API has been introduced which should offer updates more reliably and more transparent. Some people would miss updates because of it. With the new iteration this should be much less. The AJdG Solutions Update server now sends more complete data about updates on the right prompts.Read more »
An update for performance and stability. The dashboard got updated in a bunch of locations to use links to my site more efficiently – Some pages have been moved and updated. This update removes a lot of unnecessary redirects.
A few texts have been reworded or rewritten to be more clear. The discount banner for upgrading to AdRotate Pro has been updated, too.Read more »
With the dawn of USB Type-C and the removal of traditional USB-A ports. A lot of people are stuck trying to use dongles for everything. While many people perceive dongles for laptops such as the MacBook Pro or certain thin laptops from Asus, Hewlett Packard among some others as something stupid or annoying. Others give in to it thinking that’s how things are now.
I see people using dongles for everything while others simply gave up and don’t connect anything. When I got my new MacBook Pro I too had a brief struggle with the concept. But then it hit me…Read more »
In February 2019 I got the latest and greatest MacBook Pro 15inch for myself. This will be my only computer which I use to develop my plugins on; AdRotate Pro and Analytics Spam Blocker and stuff like that. I also like to play a game every now and then. I watch movies, listen to my music. You know, the main computer I have to depend on for at least 1 to 2 years.
Coming from a 2015 MacBook Pro 13inch. I really like the design of the MacBook Pros and this new one is no exception. But it’s not without it’s flaws.
Over the last few years Apple, in my opinion, has been moving steadily away from ‘innovative and cool’ to ‘money-grab and elitist’. For this reason I gave up on iPhones and iPads. Never cared for gimmicks as the Apple Watch or AppleTV. And will probably never own an iPhone again with this very reason at the top of my little list of gripes.Read more »
A quick update to improve WooCommerce compatibility as well as being up-to-date with WordPress 5.2.
I’ve also overhauled the Dashboard so it looks a bit more modern and current.
Texts and setting names have been reworded to be more straight forward and simple to understand.
And overall the whole dashboard looks much nicer now.
An error occurring when someone tries to register via WooCommerce has been resolved.Read more »
Let me know if you find more quirks 🙂
Over the last few days I did some troubleshooting for this site in general and came across some issues with the Analytics Spam Blocker API. Which have been resolved today. It took a lot of testing and trial and error. But the new API 2 now actually works.
Sites should now get new blocklists again, and get them reliably. Registration of new users is now also faster and works. For some users the response would be empty or null… Or registration would flat out fail… None of that anymore.Read more »