Upload banner assets and html5 adverts from your dashboard. Create folders in the media manager. New PHP Snippet syntax. And a number of tweaks to the dashboard.
Media Manager and create folders
Finally! You can now upload banners and assets from your dashboard. These assets are stored in the AdRotate Banners folder. Just in like AdRotate Pro.
You can also create top-level folders in the AdRotate Banners folder. This should help with managing assets a bit better. Check out the Media Manager to see the new option.
New PHP Syntax
The PHP snippet syntax has been reworked and now scales better to new features. This mostly applies to multisite setups.
Mainly the confusing
adrotate_group(1, 0, 2);
has been replaced with a more user friendly array of options.
The old syntax is no longer supported. So check the manual and update your code as soon as possible.
Changes in AdRotate Banner Manager 5.8.6
- [CAUTION] PHP snippet syntax has changed, check manual!
- [new] Added/Unlocked AdRotate Media Manager
- [new] Create folders from the Media Manager
- [change] Redesigned Info dashboard
- [change] Removed affiliate offers
- [change] Re-arranged AdRotate Pro page