A few bugfixes that most affected larger sites. Most notable the usage of geo lookups has been reduced and the loading speed for larger groups has been reduced a bit.
Some users saw both mobile and desktop adverts appear for desktop users. This in itself isn’t that bad, but would affect impressions for both platforms a bit. This has now been fixed and because of how things are handled now may work a bit faster too on larger sites 🙂
For some users too many lookups were used for Geo Services. This has now been fixed.
In certain combinations of settings a lookup may be performed even if Geo Targeting was disabled. None of that anymore 🙂
- [change] Updated H2 tags to H1 for WordPress 4.3
- [fix] User dropdown not loaded if advertisers are disabled
- [fix] Better check if Geo Targeting cookie should be created
- [fix] Better filter for mobile vs. desktop adverts
- [i18n] New and updated translation strings