A smallish, but important update to increase speed and efficiency. AdRotate Pro now uses the Object cache for temporary stats and Transients for temporary data.
This should cut down a lot of queries. I’ve tested this on a few sites over the last few weeks and it brought a nice speed boost.
Other improvements include correct stats on general stats and better labels for graphs.
- [new] Usage of WP Object Cache for stats
- [new] Moved tracker data to WP Transient API
- [change] Stats now counted per hour instead of per day
- [change] Updated Elycharts to v2.1.6
- [fix] Impressions now always show on adverts dashboard
- [fix] Post Injection not always in the right location for categories
- [fix] Undefined notice on Main AdRotate dashboard
- [fix] Undefined notice on Transactions dashboard
- [fix] Hide relevant dashboard links if advertisers are disabled
- [fix] Count correct number of hourly impressions
- [fix] Tracking hash split in the right values
- [fix] ‘best’ and ‘least’ advert counts showing wrong numbers
- [fix] Graph date labels showing through each other
- [fix] Not all Geo Targeting strings translated
- [i18n] Polish translation via Michal