AdRotate Professional 5.12.2 has a number of improvements for new users with better support links and information for licenses.
Based on user feedback it came to light that caching certain stats related queries make no sense anymore and a the ongoing issue with the missing license form has been resolved.
Google Analytics 4
Recently AdRotate Pro stats for Google Analytics 4 got overhauled. If you’re using GA4 you can read in the manuals below how to set it up.
My preferred method is still the Global Tag, this of-course because it’s less of a hassle to get working. But both methods are interchangeable with AdRotate sending the same Events.
Changes in AdRotate Professional 5.12.2
- [added] Support links for new users on the license page
- [added] Better support links for new users on the contact form
- [removed] Hide license option
- [removed] wp_cache_set() for stats dashboard
- [fix] Group CSS value saving as a wrong type on some new setups
The update is available now, you can update through automatic updates in your dashboard or via direct download in your dashboard.
Or if you do not have AdRotate Pro yet, get your copy today through the product pages below.