This update focusses on some small but important bugfixes for CSS generation. As you may know CSS is no longer generated on pageload, but stored in the database now. This makes your site faster. As a result CSS now has to be generated when you save your groups. This works more reliable now.
Next to that, a new Update API has been introduced which should offer updates more reliably and more transparent. Some people would miss updates because of it. With the new iteration this should be much less. The AJdG Solutions Update server now sends more complete data about updates on the right prompts.
Another thing that has changed a lot is this website. A few pages have been moved or merged into the store part of the site. This means that there is less double content on the site. And there is a more pronounced difference between AdRotate Professional licenses.
I’ve also added better descriptions for the various Professional Services I offer for AdRotate and AdRotate Pro.
Take a look here: https://ajdg.solutions/services/
If you spot any quirks or broken links, let me know 🙂
Changes for AdRotate Pro 5.2
- [fix] Datepicker not always working when overlapping graphs
- [fix] Generated CSS not deleting properly when deleting groups
- [fix] Generated CSS not cleaned properly when doing maintenance
- [fix] Outputting generated CSS code more efficient
- [update] Faster and more reliable Update Library
- [change] Now uses Update Api v6
- [change] Now requires WordPress 4.6 or newer