Version 5.10.1 fixes the overhauled Post Injection – Which didn’t work for everyone. A small oversight with WooCommerce products has been addressed. And the content filter for Post Injection in general has been redone so it now actually works.
Even though I’ve been testing for almost a week some silly stuff still slipped into the code. Not sure how that could happen. The array telling pages what kind of advert to load didn’t work correctly. But it’s fixed now. Post Injection now works, with one or multiple groups and as many ads as you want in those one or more groups. yay!
Staying up-to-date with AdRotate Pro is easier than ever now that I finally figured out the intermittent update info getting lost that happened for some users. I never encountered this myself, and as a result always thought it was some glitch with WordPress transients or something. WP being dumb basically. Based on recent user feedback I did figure it out and found another cause – WordPress being dumb in a different way. For some reason WordPress assumes the plugin slug (an important identifier) by its name instead of just using the slug, this assumed slug then doesn’t match the actual slug for AdRotate pro. I found a way to ‘cheat in’ the actual slug, and now popups and update information are shown more reliable.
Changes in AdRotate Professional 5.10.1
- [fix] Error on WooCommerce products without ads
- [fix] Post Injection not filtering content correctly
- [fix] Post Injection array using incorrect fields
- [fix] Post Injection code simplified
Grab your update today, available through automatic updates in your dashboard or via direct download in your dashboard. Or if you do not have AdRotate Pro yet, get your copy today through the product pages below.