Version 5.10.2 fixes an error when loading or navigating the dashboard – Calling for updates a bit sooner in WordPress/ClassicPress was not the right call apparently. Even though many other plugins seem to get away with it. To make matters worse. It works on every site I tested it on before release. So I thought it all worked.
Thanks for everyone in the last few hours who helped test this new patch and confirmed the issue has been resolved.
The update for AdRotate Pro 5.10.2 should show up in your dashboard shortly as an update.
If you can’t update that way follow these steps to update the plugin manually:
Updating to AdRotate Pro 5.10.2 via (s)FTP
- Download the latest version of AdRotate Pro from your account
- Access your hosting account using your favourite (s)FTP client.
- Navigate to /wp-content/plugins/ (or wherever you keep your plugins)
- On your computer, unzip adrotate-pro.zip file on your computer and upload the resulting adrotate-pro folder to the plugins folder.
- Log back in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to the Plugins dashboard page.
- Activate AdRotate Professional if it’s not already.
If you need help with this please let me know in a support ticket and we’ll take it from there.
Changes in AdRotate Professional 5.10.2
- [fix] Fatal error when loading dashboard
Grab your update today, available through automatic updates in your dashboard or via direct download in your dashboard. Or if you do not have AdRotate Pro yet, get your copy today through the product pages below.