As some of you know I’ve secured my sites with SSL (HTTPS). Recently when moving adrotateplugin.com over to this website I also moved over all related services such as the updates API.
Today it turns out that WordPress in all it’s wisdom decides to not validate my SSL certificate for ajdg.solutions but the one for adrotateplugin.com. Which of-course fails because the domain is not matching with the request.
This means; broken updates for everyone…
Disabling SSL seems to be the only sane workaround for this. Updates work if you have AdRotate Pro 3.12. But everyone else who didn’t update yet still relied on the update api on adrotateplugin.com which now doesn’t work anymore. Yep 🙁
Because of technical limitations on how most browsers treat such things adrotateplugin.com is now offline. Sticking with http seems of little use since everyone uses https.
I took the site offline and will be redirecting it to the new page on this website.
If you have a license key that starts with 101 and you can’t update Get in touch. Please mention your license key and email address so I can set you up quickly!
I will be developing a easier and self-help solution for this over the weekend or next week. But this kinda hit me in the face and I’m working hard to make this a workable situation soon-ish. Bah…