Some fixes to the dashboard, a lot of tweaks and minute changes. And a bunch of background code got cleaned up. The AdRotate Pro page got redone along with some other changes.Read more »
A maintenance update fixing a few quirks on the dashboard. And for your convenience a few more error checks for adverts have been added. If something goes wrong with creating or updating adverts. AdRotate Pro can now tell you about it even better.Read more »
Someone noticed a missing semi-colon in the CSS output, causing some weird behaviour on some themes. This has been fixed as well.
Another small update with some edits and tweaks for the dashboard and some other things that happen in the background. AdRotate now uses WordPress’ its built in mobile detection instead of the more bulky Mobile Detect. A lot of old code has been removed from features that have long been removed or replaced.Read more »
This started as a quick patch for deleting Adverts, but once I got going and dove into the code a bit deeper to fix the renaming mistake I made in an earlier update I found a bunch more quirks. AdRotate Geo was acting up again and generally what was going to be a small patch turned into a full update with many tweaks and improvements.Read more »
A small update with some edits and tweaks for the dashboard and a fix for a potential security flaw. This has been fixed to minimise any risk. So please update as soon as possible.Read more »
Updating is easy and effortless, it only takes a few minutes.
This is an important update for security, but also adds the long overdue support for ads.txt. A number of smaller bugfixes for Geo Targeting, Multisite networks and some improvements to the dashboard are included as well. Update as soon as possible to get these fixes and ads.txt support.Read more »
A couple of days ago a potential vulnerability was discovered for users with privileged access to your dashboard. Emphasis on potential.
AdRotate now fully supports and encourages the use of the new(ish) translation system offered by WordPress. This means no more po and mo files and going back and forth with those files. You can translate directly on the WordPress website now. If you want to help with this, take a look at the translation section for AdRotate here: translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/adrotate/.Read more »
This update focusses on some small but important bugfixes for CSS generation. As you may know CSS is no longer generated on pageload, but stored in the database now. This makes your site faster. As a result CSS now has to be generated when you save your groups. This works more reliable now.
Next to that, a new Update API has been introduced which should offer updates more reliably and more transparent. Some people would miss updates because of it. With the new iteration this should be much less. The AJdG Solutions Update server now sends more complete data about updates on the right prompts.Read more »
An update for performance and stability. The dashboard got updated in a bunch of locations to use links to my site more efficiently – Some pages have been moved and updated. This update removes a lot of unnecessary redirects.
A few texts have been reworded or rewritten to be more clear. The discount banner for upgrading to AdRotate Pro has been updated, too.Read more »
An update for performance and stability. CSS for the header is no longer generated on pageload, but when you save your group. This should speed things up a little.
Graphs for stats now render correctly and a number of other tweaks to the dashboard have been made.
At the request of a number of users the transition for rotating adverts in Dynamic Groups has been changed to a fading effect. Please let me know what you think of that and if it’s too slow or fast.Read more »