Reply To: Split: Google Adsense responsive not showing on mobile

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support Split: Google Adsense responsive not showing on mobile Reply To: Split: Google Adsense responsive not showing on mobile

Arnan
Badges:

I don’t recall emails from you. But I get so many emails every day I don’t always remember everyone. If your email reached me though you would have gotten a reply within 2 days or even the same day.

If my answer seemed unwilling or unhelpful, that was not my intention.
Me not receiving your messages or not answering in a way you prefer does not make me a scam and does not mean my plugin is crap. But if you insist on that train of thought I can’t help you. Simple as that.

Now for your questions:
1. If your mobile adverts are not showing correctly and show desktop adverts instead you probably have a caching plugin that cached the desktop advert – Mobile user then also see the desktop advert. AdRotate is compatible with W3 Total Cache.

2. That sounds like you’re using Post Injection. And more specifically a bug that got fixed long ago. Make sure you are on the latest version, which is AdRotate Pro 4.1.1.

3. I don’t make customisations, but if you’re looking to create some theme functions I can advise you on how to go about that or provide some samples to get you going.