Reply To: Unable to Set Dates and Save New Ads

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Adverts and Banners Unable to Set Dates and Save New Ads Reply To: Unable to Set Dates and Save New Ads

Russ Curry
Badges:

Tried updating but no improvement

Found lots of these messages in the error log:

06-May-2017 11:45:01 UTC] WordPress database error Lost connection to MySQL server during query for query SELECT timer FROM wp_adrotate_tracker WHERE ipaddress = ‘180.76.15.163’ AND stat = ‘i’ AND bannerid = 60 ORDER BY timer DESC LIMIT 1; made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/suits/archive.php’), get_sidebar, locate_template, load_template, require_once(‘/themes/suits/sidebar.php’), dynamic_sidebar, call_user_func_array, WP_Widget->display_callback, adrotate_widgets->widget, adrotate_ad, adrotate_count_impression

[06-May-2017 11:45:01 UTC] WordPress database error Lost connection to MySQL server during query for query INSERT INTO wp_adrotate_tracker (ipaddress, timer, bannerid, stat) VALUES (‘54.236.6.201’, ‘1494077941’, ’54’, ‘i’) made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/suits/single.php’), get_sidebar, locate_template, load_template, require_once(‘/themes/suits/sidebar.php’), dynamic_sidebar, call_user_func_array, WP_Widget->display_callback, adrotate_widgets->widget, adrotate_ad, adrotate_count_impression

[06-May-2017 11:45:01 UTC] WordPress database error Lost connection to MySQL server during query for query SELECT timer FROM wp_adrotate_tracker WHERE ipaddress = ‘157.55.39.84’ AND stat = ‘i’ AND bannerid = 56 ORDER BY timer DESC LIMIT 1; made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/suits/index.php’), get_sidebar, locate_template, load_template, require_once(‘/themes/suits/sidebar.php’), dynamic_sidebar, call_user_func_array, WP_Widget->display_callback, adrotate_widgets->widget, adrotate_ad, adrotate_count_impression

[06-May-2017 11:45:01 UTC] WordPress database error Lost connection to MySQL server during query for query SELECT timer FROM wp_adrotate_tracker WHERE ipaddress = ‘217.73.208.143’ AND stat = ‘i’ AND bannerid = 60 ORDER BY timer DESC LIMIT 1; made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/suits/single.php’), get_sidebar, locate_template, load_template, require_once(‘/themes/suits/sidebar.php’), dynamic_sidebar, call_user_func_array, WP_Widget->display_callback, adrotate_widgets->widget, adrotate_ad, adrotate_count_impression

Does that help…?