– Which version of the plugin do you have?
– Which WordPress version do you use?
– What did you try to solve this issue?
Set timezone multiple ways. WordPress timezone has been Melbourne and UTC + 10. Printing phps’ date_default_timezone_get() return correct Melbourne / Australia timezone
– Is your WordPress a multisite/networked installation?
– Do you use a caching plugin? Which one?
W3TotalCache, content already excluded with fragment cache
– Describe your problem short, to the point and without a long story around it.
Please see above – The ad schedule says ads are starting tomorrow but they are showing much earlier today.