Reply To: Cannot edit a group after adding adverts to the group

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support Cannot edit a group after adding adverts to the group Reply To: Cannot edit a group after adding adverts to the group

AlexBWCE
Badges:

I’m having this problem as well, with a same or similar looking error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/worldbar/public_html/wbc/wp-content/plugins/adrotate/dashboard/publisher/groups-edit.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /home/worldbar/public_html/wbc/wp-content/plugins/adrotate/adrotate.php(330): include() #1 /home/worldbar/public_html/wbc/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): adrotate_manage_group('') #2 /home/worldbar/public_html/wbc/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #3 /home/worldbar/public_html/wbc/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/worldbar/public_html/wbc/wp-admin/admin.php(222): do_action('adrotate_page_a...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/worldbar/public_html/wbc/wp-content/plugins/adrotate/dashboard/publisher/groups-edit.php on line 32

As mentioned it seems the code has changed so I’m not sure what to modify, and I am also on PHP 7, specifically 7.1.8

Does the plugin work with PHP 7?