Reply To: Cannot edit a group after adding adverts to the group

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support Cannot edit a group after adding adverts to the group Reply To: Cannot edit a group after adding adverts to the group

gibbsyns3
Badges:

I can tell you 100% i had no warning. I’ve known plenty of plug ins leave their data by default, never known one to wipe it by default. but i appreciate you are a tech guy giving a lot of people functionality at very little cost – if i’d paid you 2004 for the last year i’d be pissed, but i haven’t so i’m not.

in having to start from scratch i bought the pro version, which i’d been meaning to do anyway. so to be sure re this db manage thing – your comments are unclear above, which is what got me into the pickle. when you say “This fix is included in current and future releases”, turns out i had the current version installed but was still getting the ‘can’t manage groups problem’. is it in the pro version i downloaded last night or not? if not can you tell me what file i need to amend with the $meta_array = array(); (and if line 30 was specific to his what i should be overtyping)

re backup, we are a news site and even our previous day back up is a pain in the butt, but i would like to get the stats out of the old adrotate database. Can you point me in the right direction to the table that would have that info, and if you know of an easy way of extrating it without restoring the db that would be hugely helpful.

thanks