Reply To: AdRotate Advert Schedules Wiped Out

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Bug Reports AdRotate Advert Schedules Wiped Out Reply To: AdRotate Advert Schedules Wiped Out

brandonc
Badges:

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

I appreciate the advice on updating table collations. I’ve been reluctant to do it because I have limited server overhead, but will see if there are some other options.

Unfortunately, I was not able to simply change the scheduled dates. The new dates don’t stick when saving, and there is no option to remove the start/stop dates of 1/1/1970 when editing (like you would normally be able to do when changing a schedule). I ended up just re-creating the ads and deleting the broken ones.

I run the maintenance routines in AdRotate every 2 weeks, prior to running optimize routines in pypMyAdmin. I have not run Repair Tables in some time, but will give that a try on the next maintenance date.

Thanks again, and I will let you know if I run into further info that may be of use.