Reply To: How to Exclude a Post from Ad Injection in selected Category?

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support How to Exclude a Post from Ad Injection in selected Category? Reply To: How to Exclude a Post from Ad Injection in selected Category?

xpertsol
Badges:

Hey,
I know that fix to unselect categories or pages. But In my case, I can’t do it. Let me explain more.

I am using a plugin “Pay Per View”

– What Pay Per View does for me?
It helps me make PAID posts. It hides the content of the post for visitors and shows the “Pay Now” button instead. Once user Pay. it reveals the post’s content.

– What issue I’m facing?

When a visitor visits to PAID post, it still shows an Ad when the content is hidden. Somehow it’s coming up between two “Pay Now” Buttons.

– What I want to do?

I want these ads gone, if I deselect the category it will hide ads from all previous posts and I don’t want that. I have more than 100k posts on my blog and lots of visitors every day. So, I was thinking maybe I can call any Adrotate function if the post is PAID one, in the code to stop the post-injection.

—-

I hope I explained it all. Don’t hesitate to ask me anything which makes you understand my query in a better way.