Ad Rotate Pro not connecting to banners folder after update

Trouble updating AdRotate Professional to the latest version?

If your license is not expired and you are having trouble with updates for AdRotate Professional I want to hear from you!
Known issues; The update will not install or no update is visible in your dashboard.
Affected versions; Most versions of AdRotate Professional since December 2019.

Click here for the solution - AdRotate Pro update not working or not offered.

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Bug Reports Ad Rotate Pro not connecting to banners folder after update

David B
    Badges:

We just updated to 4.10 and now my ads aren’t displaying on our site:

http://dev.grandroundsinurology.com/

My ad images are displayed in the WordPress Media Library

In the Media Manager tab of Ad Rotate Pro the following error message is displayed:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function adrotate_home_path() in /home/vps_gr_in_uro/dev.grandroundsinurology.com/wp-content/plugins/adrotate-pro/dashboard/publisher/adrotate-media-main.php:45 Stack trace: #0 /home/vps_gr_in_uro/dev.grandroundsinurology.com/wp-content/plugins/adrotate-pro/adrotate.php(579): include() #1 /home/vps_gr_in_uro/dev.grandroundsinurology.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): adrotate_manage_media(”) #2 /home/vps_gr_in_uro/dev.grandroundsinurology.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #3 /home/vps_gr_in_uro/dev.grandroundsinurology.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/vps_gr_in_uro/dev.grandroundsinurology.com/wp-admin/admin.php(222): do_action(‘adrotate-pro_pa…’) #5 {main} thrown in /home/vps_gr_in_uro/dev.grandroundsinurology.com/wp-content/plugins/adrotate-pro/dashboard/publisher/adrotate-media-main.php on line 45

David B
    Badges:

You can mark this as resolved. The plugin prompted me to update again from 4.10 to 4.10 (which seems odd), but it began working after updating.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

The double notification is in error (finally fixed last night), but if it solved the earlier issue it’s not all wrong I guess 🙂
    Let me know if you run into further trouble.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Ad Rotate Pro not connecting to banners folder after update’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in