Ad Rotate Pro not connecting to banners folder after update

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Bug Reports Ad Rotate Pro not connecting to banners folder after update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan 1 year, 6 months ago.

David B
    Badges:

We just updated to 4.10 and now my ads aren’t displaying on our site:

http://dev.grandroundsinurology.com/

My ad images are displayed in the WordPress Media Library

In the Media Manager tab of Ad Rotate Pro the following error message is displayed:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function adrotate_home_path() in /home/vps_gr_in_uro/dev.grandroundsinurology.com/wp-content/plugins/adrotate-pro/dashboard/publisher/adrotate-media-main.php:45 Stack trace: #0 /home/vps_gr_in_uro/dev.grandroundsinurology.com/wp-content/plugins/adrotate-pro/adrotate.php(579): include() #1 /home/vps_gr_in_uro/dev.grandroundsinurology.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): adrotate_manage_media(”) #2 /home/vps_gr_in_uro/dev.grandroundsinurology.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #3 /home/vps_gr_in_uro/dev.grandroundsinurology.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/vps_gr_in_uro/dev.grandroundsinurology.com/wp-admin/admin.php(222): do_action(‘adrotate-pro_pa…’) #5 {main} thrown in /home/vps_gr_in_uro/dev.grandroundsinurology.com/wp-content/plugins/adrotate-pro/dashboard/publisher/adrotate-media-main.php on line 45

David B
    Badges:

You can mark this as resolved. The plugin prompted me to update again from 4.10 to 4.10 (which seems odd), but it began working after updating.

Arnan
    Badges:

The double notification is in error (finally fixed last night), but if it solved the earlier issue it’s not all wrong I guess 🙂
    Let me know if you run into further trouble.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Ad Rotate Pro not connecting to banners folder after update’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in