Below is an observation I had today, it way have already been described by someone else, if so apologies.
Recently I realised that the adrotate ads I had made were not showing, but they’d never been picked up by adblock before.. The banners were not a standard banner size, didn’t have any tell tale names like coca cola. I was using the adrotate widget for all ads in various locations, but not a single ad was showing.
I put the banner text into a text widget and that ad returned. So the text seemed to be OK.
Next, I replaced the adrotate widget with a WP text widget and put in the standard adrotate group and banner shortcodes and the ads also returned.
So for what ever reason, it was only when using the adrotate widget, that adblock was blocking my ads
So for some people who are having an adblock issues, check and see if you are using the adblock widget. If so, swap it out and place the adrotate short code into the wordpress text widget.
Thank you again, I will be looking to upgrade to pro shortly. 🙂