Admin screen not displaying correctly

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support Admin screen not displaying correctly

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan de Gans 2 years, 9 months ago.

peripakroo
    Badges:

We’ve been trying to troubleshoot a recent problem at Pyragraph.com where the sidebar is being pushed to the bottom of the page, and have noticed a few weird things related to AdRotate:

–The main AdRotate Info page in Admin looks like its layout is broken. See screenshot.

–AdRotate ads on our main Home and Channel templates look fine, but on Posts are a little too big. I wonder whether this is pushing the sidebar to the bottom of the page.

We’re running WordPress 4.6.1, Beaver Builder Theme 1.5.2, and AdRotate 3.16.2.

TIA.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Pushed down sidebars usually are because the contents of the sidebar is too wide.

If the dashboard looks weird/bits are missing, disable your ad-blocker.

If adverts are too big, resize them.

peripakroo
    Badges:

Thanks. We’ll look more closely at whether anything in the sidebar was sized incorrectly/too big.

As for the Admin display, I don’t believe I have any AdBlocker installed. Where would that be installed?

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Adblockers are browser plugins.
    Most let you make exceptions for sites. For example I do not block ads on any websites from AdRotate users when I visit their sites so I can help trouble shoot stuff.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Admin screen not displaying correctly’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in