AdRotate breaking the layout on my homepage

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Installation and Setup AdRotate breaking the layout on my homepage

Zefrem23
    Badges:

Hi there, I use Divi theme and my homepage layout breaks when I enable AdRotate. Is there possibly a CSS style or Javascript in AdRotate that might be affecting the overall layout, that I can disable?

Please see the screenshots

Normal layout with AdRotate disabled

Layout with AdRotate enabled

The layout is not meant to have any ads in between the first two articles so the presence or absence of ads on the page should not affect the layout this way it’s doing.

Please help if you can. Thanks!

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

I don’t really see how that can be caused by AdRotate (Pro). All styles/css bits are applied to specific classes in AdRotate itself and as such should not affect anything else.

I think it’s more likely that there is a missing closing tag somewhere, Or a missing " in the adcode or something similar.

It’s easy to miss a closing </div> for example. Which can easily cause this kind of behavior.
    Carefully checking the advert codes from that page should turn that up pretty easily.

Zefrem23
    Badges:

Yes you were right – ad code was broken across multiple lines at a bad spot. Thanks!!

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Hah, an easy fix 🥳

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in