AdRotate Geo – 75000 free lookups every day

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support AdRotate Geo – 75000 free lookups every day

imeco
    Badges:

Hello,

During purchase of AdRotate Professional (Developer) this was part of the deal and still displayed on the website:
    AdRotate Geo – 75000 free lookups every day, uses GeoLite2 databases from MaxMind!
    + USD 20 per 50000 extra lookups.

Now i see in the wp plugin in the website this info:
    AdRotate Geo – 20000 free lookups every day, uses GeoLite2 databases from MaxMind!

I’d appreciate to have the info in the wp plugin corrected to 75000 free lookups so the webmaster(s) can see that part of the deal and act on it if needed.

Regards, JJ

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

AdRotate Geo gets you 20000 free lookups per day.
    There is no option to buy extra lookups for AdRotate Geo, never was.

4-5 years ago when AdRotate Geo was just introduced there was a higher limit on lookups, but this has been reduced to 20k about 3 years ago.

imeco
    Badges:

Hello Arnan,

We bought this product for a client based on the information you provide on your website, a.o with the 75000 free lookups. Then we spend time getting it to work on 10 sites. Are you saying i cannot trust the information provided on your website?

About you mentioning there nnever was an option to buy extra lookups for AdRotate Geo: see your message below, am i missing something?

Regards, JJ

Posted on January 29, 2015 by Arnan de Gans
    AdRotate Geo – extra lookups now available
    geo-serviceAdRotate Geo is the exclusive Geo lookup service for AdRotate Pro users. The pre-paid lookups are now available for purchase. I’ve decided to make this crazy cheap so it’s in reach for everyone.

Originally the prices were going to be €20, €80 and €160 euros for 100.000, 500.000 and 1.000.000 lookups respectively. The price is now set at €10, €50 and €100 euros.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in