AdRotate Group does not centre Ads and crops banners

Trouble updating AdRotate Professional to the latest version?

If your license is not expired and you are having trouble with updates for AdRotate Professional I want to hear from you!
Known issues; The update will not install or no update is visible in your dashboard.
Affected versions; Most versions of AdRotate Professional since December 2019.

Click here for the solution - AdRotate Pro update not working or not offered.

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support AdRotate Group does not centre Ads and crops banners

shelvin_g
    Badges:

Good day,

I’m having an issue with the ADROTATE Group shortcode. My Theme has provision for a header AD code. If I use place [adrotate banner=”8″] in the provided field, the AD displays perfectly and centered on the page. However, if I want to use a group instead and insert [adrotate group=”1″] in the provided field – the advert aligns to the left and also appears slightly cropped. I’m not sure if this is a bug?

Thanks in advance.

Wordpress verson: 5.2.3
    Adrotate version: 5.5.1
    Theme: Newspaper 9.8

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

If you inspect the advert you’ll probably find that the theme adds a little margin or padding around the image or <div> from the advert causing the image to be smaller.

You can probably correct that with a little CSS in your custom.css.

Alternatively, if you use a Child theme, you can add the header.php to it (if it’s not already) and remove the theme function/field entirely and have the AdRotate PHP snippet for the group replace it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘AdRotate Group does not centre Ads and crops banners’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in