AdRotate has detected one issue that requires your attention:

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support AdRotate has detected one issue that requires your attention:

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan 8 months ago.

blomosad
    Badges:

I added geo-targeting, selected AdRotateGeo, and got this red-flagged message:

AdRotate has detected one issue that requires your attention:
    » AdRotate Geo is no longer working because you have no more lookups for today. This resets at midnight UTC/GMT.

I have just purchased AdRotate Pro, so there’s no way I would have exceeded my lookups, whatever that means. What should I do? I’ve deactivated my license and reactivated it to no avail. Thanks.

Arnan
    Badges:

Thanks for your purchase!

Usually such errors resolve themselves after a few hours. AdRotate Geo needs to process your registration, which sometimes is a bit delayed. All quotas and such are reset at midnight GMT (UK time). So any such error should be gone after that.

Let me know if the issue persists via the email form in your dashboard.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘AdRotate has detected one issue that requires your attention:’ is closed to new replies.