I’ve got an issue with Google Analytics event tracking. The code is getting injected when the page loads but when I check the GA Chrome debugger, I get the same error on every ad: “Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ,” .
Upon further troubleshooting, I’ve found that Adrotate is not properly labeling a value for each ad, so the events never get sent through. If I go to my stats settings in the AdRotate dashboard to change the GA values for clicks/impressions, the values just revert to the defaults (click value “1.00”, impression value “2.00”) upon confirming the settings update. Here is an example of what the debugger is showing – the eventValue field is left blank: