ADRotate Pro Export Stats

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Advert Statistics ADRotate Pro Export Stats

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan 1 year, 6 months ago.

ericdizon
    Badges:

I am trying to export the CSV file for the stats and when it redirects it gets HTTP Error 500 and same issue when I send to email. How do I fix this issue
    I have the ADRotate Pro my account is under ericdizon2008@gmail.com. Please help on how do make the exporting works. My client really needs to export the statistics data. Plugin error also says if you back date a month or select any other previous month it says “No data found in selected time period”

Arnan
    Badges:

Please check your servers error_log file for what the specific error is.
    Anything mentioning AdRotate is interesting.

ericdizon
    Badges:

This is the errors I am getting when I try to export CSV for both my sites.

Osmmag.com WP_Error_logs

[19-Sep-2017 20:30:30 UTC] PHP Warning: Parameter 2 to wp_hide_post_Public::query_posts_join() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/afsdynamics/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

[08-Oct-2017 19:30:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function wpdb::prepare(), 1 passed in /home/afsdynamics/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-engine/ad-engine.php on line 523 and exactly 2 expected in /home/afsdynamics/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1291
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/afsdynamics/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-engine/ad-engine.php(523): wpdb->prepare(‘select count fr…’)
    #1 /home/afsdynamics/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-engine/ad-engine.php(167): ad_update_count(”, 1)
    #2 /home/afsdynamics/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-engine/ad-engine.php(577): ad_engine_ad_data(”)
    #3 /home/afsdynamics/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): ad_engine_init(”)
    #4 /home/afsdynamics/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #5 /home/afsdynamics/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #6 /home/afsdynamics/public_html/wp-settings.php(448): do_action(‘init’)
    #7 /home/afsdynamics/public_html/wp-config.php(101): require_once(‘/home/a in /home/afsdynamics/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1291

atvworldmag.com WP_Error_logs
    [13-Oct-2017 19:33:36 UTC] PHP Warning: Parameter 2 to wp_hide_post_Public::query_posts_join() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/afsdynamics/public_html/atvworldmag.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298
    [13-Oct-2017 19:31:21 UTC] PHP Warning: preg_split(): Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/afsdynamics/public_html/atvworldmag.com/wp-content/themes/boulevard/functions.php on line 144

Arnan
    Badges:

None of that looks related to AdRotate (Pro).
    But, such errors may prevent stuff from working. So fixing that will likely fix the export issue you’re having.

Looks like the actual problem is in the ads-engine plugin you have installed on osmmag.com.

And the boulevard theme on atvworldmag.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ADRotate Pro Export Stats’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in