AdRotate Switch – Do I need Pro Account to Use?

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate Switch AdRotate Switch – Do I need Pro Account to Use?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan 12 months ago.

Marty
    Badges:

Hi.

I’m trialling your plugins and wanted to test moving ads between 2 WP installs that both use AdRotate (not Pro).

I have installed and activated AdRotate Switch in Blog B but fail to see how to actually initiate an import of a CSV file I exported via AdRotate from Blog A.

Here is a screenshot of the dashboard as I see it: https://goo.gl/S5zXJr

Regards
    Marty

Arnan
    Badges:

AdRotate Switch is not a migration tool between 2 AdRotate (pro) installations.
    As the description states, AdRotate Switch allows you to import adverts and relevant stuff from other (3rd party) plugins into AdRotate (Pro).

If you want to copy adverts between 2 AdRotate setups you can use the export option in AdRotate (Pro) > Adverts, in the bulk actions.

Or you can export and import a sql dump in PHPMyAdmin with the relevant tables.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘AdRotate Switch – Do I need Pro Account to Use?’ is closed to new replies.