Adrotate Pro Update

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Installation and Setup Adrotate Pro Update

I upgraded to adrotate pro last week and entered my license and everything was working fine. Today it’s showing a banner at the top of all pages on my site “AdRotate Professional 5.7 is available now! You are missing out. Activate your license to get access to updates and premium support! Thank you!” Clicking Activate takes me to the page that shows my license is input correctly. I have tried de-activating and re-activating.

What should I do here?

Dan

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Hello,

You can see if your license is active in settings > license. Of course if it’s not active, activate your license.
    When the license is active you can update to version 5.7.

If that for some reason doesn’t seems to work you can update the plugin manually to 5.7 using these steps – https://ajdg.solutions/support/adrotate-manuals/upgrade-adrotate-pro-to-a-newer-version/

Hi Arnan, it looks like the notice disappeared for a few days but is back now. I do have my active license showing in settings > license, I’ve also tried deactivating/reactivating but it seems to not provide the auto-update option. I suppose I will need to do manual?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in