adrotate_group code appear in the meta text of Facebook posts

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Bug Reports adrotate_group code appear in the meta text of Facebook posts

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan de Gans 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

dkesov
    Badges:

Hi,

After the last update last week of the AdRotate plugin the code of the adds group right after the main picture of the post appear in the meta text in the Facebook posts.

Here it is the error: echo adrotate_group(10);
    I have check for possible solution, but with no success. Even this advice could not help me: https://ajdg.solutions/support/adrotate-manuals/caching-support/

All settings were just fine and no action by my side was needed.

May you please help me out finding where the problem could be?

Thank you in advance!
    Dimitar

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

You mean if you share something to facebook, in the text on facebook you see echo adrotate_group ?

If so, create better SEO snippets 😉 You can do so in your SEO plugin for every post/page.
    Usually you can set a text if about 150 characters and a image for social media to use.

dkesov
    Badges:

Hi Arnan,

I’m sorry for my late reply, but I have no time enough to find the problem… Finally I saw were the problem is in the SEO plugin. No meta definition has been configured. Right after I set to take the snippet from the beginning of the post everything seems just fine.

Thank you so much for your help!

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Yup, that’ll fix it 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘adrotate_group code appear in the meta text of Facebook posts’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in