Ads from Avantlink not working

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Adverts and Banners Ads from Avantlink not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan 6 months ago.

Dostie
    Badges:

Two things going on that are less than satisfactory since I upgraded AdRotate Pro to v5.

The most obvious thing is that many of the ads (placed in widgets) do not display. If you go to my site and refresh a few times you’ll notice that the upper tier ads in the R column do not consistently load. On one refresh, all might show, in the next, one of them will be missing. It’s like it missed the link. Refresh again, and the blank ad shifts, or all show, or none. (www.earnyourturns.com)

The BIGGER problem is that I have a group of ads that displays at the bottom of most of my posts that is now showing NOTHING. These are ads that are imported from Avantlink. When I look at one of the individual ads in this group of ads, NONE of them show up in preview – or thus – on the page. This is potentially a significant source of ad income that is missing. The ad code is javascript.

Not sure what to do here and I don’t want to be a coder. Help!!?!

Arnan
    Badges:

Hi Dostie, There is no AdRotate v5 – The current version is 4.12.

Adverts not showing is usually down to a widget not being compatible or adblockers.
    Sometimes caching. Try clearing the cache first if you use a caching plugin.

Disabling adblockers may help too – https://ajdg.solutions/manuals/adrotate-manuals/configure-adblockers-for-your-own-website/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Ads from Avantlink not working’ is closed to new replies.