Banners are not rotating in dynamic mode

Trouble updating AdRotate Professional to the latest version?

If your license is not expired and you are having trouble with updates for AdRotate Professional I want to hear from you!
Known issues; The update will not install or no update is visible in your dashboard.
Affected versions; Most versions of AdRotate Professional since December 2019.

Click here for the solution - AdRotate Pro update not working or not offered.

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Adverts and Banners Banners are not rotating in dynamic mode

iislb
    Badges:

I recently installed this beautiful plugin and all the features are perfect however I’m not able to get the Dynamic mode working.
    The ads are showing together although all the 3 banners have the same size, the group size is exactly similar to the banner size.
    I Enabled jquery through AdRotate Settings, disabled all other plugin and still not able to figure out what is the problem.
    Can you please help?

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Make sure jQuery is loaded on your website. You can look for this in the browsers inspector while on your front-page.
    If there is a error about jQuery not being loaded or the function jQuery is missing then it’s not loaded, or loaded too late.

If you’re certain jQuery is loaded (many themes and some plugins do) you can try to load the AdRotate scripts in the footer of your site. This is a checkbox setting in Settings > General.

If you’ve determined jQuery is not loaded at all, you can enable jQuery from there as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in