Can not update

cronopium
    Badges:

The automatic Update don’t work anymore.
    In backend I get the notice “there is no automatic update for this plugin is not available”. In my Account i find the active Licence from december 2019, but in my downloads on your site “No downloads available yet.”
    How can I update?

skyzlmt
    Badges:

I just went through this yesterday (I am a customer, not support).

I had to follow the manual install on this page at the bottom
    https://ajdg.solutions/support/adrotate-manuals/upgrade-adrotate-pro-to-a-newer-version/

Only extra twist is after done I had two Ad Rotate Pros in my plugin list. I could see the old versus new versions. SImply deleted the old and all of my ads/data was still there.

cronopium
    Badges:

Thank You for Tip. But I think it is better I try manually, because my old version is disabled, because of massive problems. The version 5.2. is slowing my complete backend so awful, not possible to work with it.
    I think I only need a downloadlink because in my portfolio I miss any donwloads …

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

As @skyzlmt suggested, try updating manually following the guide – https://ajdg.solutions/support/adrotate-manuals/upgrade-adrotate-pro-to-a-newer-version/

Versions 5.2.x have an issue with updates. Not that it doesn’t work, but it makes so many requests to my server that it slows things down, causing all kinds of weirdness.
    WordPress seems to have changed how the filter for update checks works creating a bit of a mess…
    This has been fixed in version 5.7.

cronopium
    Badges:

Hi Arnan, this is what I did try after problems… unfortunately in my account THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD file for the plugin 🙁
    in my download folder I only get the message: “No downloads available yet.”
    But I can see the license…
    It is a littler bit frustrating. So much trouble with my website and trying to solve for days 🙁

cronopium
    Badges:

3 Days later.
    nothing? I only need a link to download the version I need!
    The other way is, because of the the php problems it is not possible to activate the old version anymore in latest wordpress …

After changing to standard version the widgets are lost and I have to create new.
    But there is another big problem: the loaded ads I see in Backend as broken. Even O load agen over mediathek … allways broken image … No I am for day without ads and no Idea what I can do …

cronopium
    Badges:

Maybe the broken ads are not because of the update and another problem. but the unavailable update is really bad for a pro plugin. and the slowing down the website is a fact. i like your way of living – but if you sell pro versions you have to find a solution solving problems like this faster then 3 days i think.

BGUAnnons19
    Badges:

Hi,
    I also tride to update from 5.6.4 to 5.7.2.
    But no success.
    I bought a new licens for 5.7.2 and tride to install it.
    But got an error message that the directry already existed.

Please advice how I shall upgrade or install and keep the existing banner adds on my website.
    …Erik
    erik@busmaco.se

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

@cronopium if no downloads show in your account make sure your license is not expired.
    Licenses are valid for one year. If the license is expired you need a new one.

It’s been the weekend, I rarely do support on weekends. If you want faster support you can send your questions via the contact form in your dashboard if you have a valid license. Those always get answered first.

@bguannons19 Thanks for getting a new license 🥳

A couple of AdRotate Pro versions have some trouble finding the update.
    This has finally been fixed in version 5.7.2.
    You can read a bit more about that here: https://ajdg.solutions/blog/updates-from-every-angle-status-update-on-adrotate-pro/

As for the update, it should work from 5.6.4, but probably won’t via the dashboard notification banner.

If you go to Dashboard > Updates, click “Check again” the update should be visible there.
    I’ve updated a few users sites that way over the last 2 weeks.
    Otherwise, please update to latest version using these steps; https://ajdg.solutions/support/adrotate-manuals/upgrade-adrotate-pro-to-a-newer-version/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in