Cant’t create new add

HomeForumsAdRotate for WordPressGeneral SupportCant’t create new add

When I click on new add, I get the message:
    Beim Laden der Seite ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut, indem Sie die Seite über das Menü auf der linken Seite neu laden.
    Wenn das Problem weiterhin besteht, wenden Sie sich bitte an…
    In english:
    An error occurred while loading the page. Please try again by reloading the page using the menu on the left.
    If the problem persists, please contact…

That sounds like a generic WordPress error.

Please check your servers error_log file for specific errors.
    The error_log file can usually be found in your hosting dashboard.
    Anything mentioning AdRotate is interesting.

[26-Feb-2021 10:35:41 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Unknown column ‘desktop’ in ‘field list’ für Abfrage INSERT INTO wp_adrotate ( title , bannercode , thetime , updated , author , imagetype , image , tracker , show_everyone , desktop , mobile , tablet , os_ios , os_android , os_other , type , weight , autodelete , budget , crate , irate , state_req , cities , states , countries ) VALUES (”, ”, ‘1614339341’, ‘1614339341’, ‘rolf@hitzbleck.net’, ‘dropdown’, ”, ‘N’, ‘Y’, ‘Y’, ‘Y’, ‘Y’, ‘Y’, ‘Y’, ‘Y’, ’empty’, ‘6’, ‘N’, ‘0’, ‘0’, ‘0’, ‘N’, ‘a:0:{}’, ‘a:0:{}’, ‘a:0:{}’) von do_action(‘adrotate_page_adrotate-ads’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, adrotate_manage, include(‘/plugins/adrotate/dashboard/publisher/adverts-edit.php’)
    [26-Feb-2021 10:35:41 UTC] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Unknown column ‘daystarttime’ in ‘field list’ für Abfrage INSERT INTO wp_adrotate_schedule ( name , starttime , stoptime , maxclicks , maximpressions , spread , daystarttime , daystoptime , day_mon , day_tue , day_wed , day_thu , day_fri , day_sat , day_sun , autodelete ) VALUES (‘Schedule for ad 0’, ‘1614339341’, ‘1621596941’, ‘0’, ‘0’, ‘N’, ‘0000’, ‘0000’, ‘Y’, ‘Y’, ‘Y’, ‘Y’, ‘Y’, ‘Y’, ‘Y’, ‘N’) von do_action(‘adrotate_page_adrotate-ads’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, adrotate_manage, include(‘/plugins/adrotate/dashboard/publisher/adverts-edit.php’)

Your database is missing columns for some reason.
    You can try to de-activate the plugin and re-activate it again.
    Also if you navigate to Settings > Maintenance, at the bottom there is a button to run the updater for the database. You can see the database versions there too.

Perhaps that helps.

If AdRotate can’t fix it on it’s own the columns have to be added by re-installing the plugin or manually via PHPMyAdmin.

Please tell me, which COlumns I have to add in which table. There are a lot missing, as I can tell from the error logs. Perhaps you can send me the structur of the tables

The errors will tell you which ones exactly are missing. I can’t see that from here.
    The database structure is available in the adrotate-setup.php file.

If you’re setting up a new configuration, it may be faster to delete AdRotate and start over that way.

got the solution by opening the adrotate-setup.php file. Added the missing fields. Now it is working
    Thanks a lot

Bruno
    Badges:

I have he same problem 🙁
    With the free version and the pro version

@computerhitzi Great – So it all works now? Adverts save and show up?

@bruno Make sure you are using the right version. Switching between AdRotate Free and Pro is not helping much. Pick one and stick with it.
    Then trouble shoot the issue from there. As mentioned above, de-activating the plugin may work.
    If not, check the database version in Settings > Maintenance, near the bottom.

Bruno
    Badges:

We just buy the pro version for the second time and not possible to upgrade. we’re going to start all over again and manually resume our history because we don’t want to waste time again.

Hi Bruno, Probably not necessary, but sometimes that is faster.
    Let me know if you have further questions.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in