Configuration Errors & Error Loading Pages

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Installation and Setup Configuration Errors & Error Loading Pages

cindy
    Badges:

Hi, we just upgraded from 3.8.15 to 5.6.4 which caused some issues. We are seeing a message at the top that says: AdRotate Professional has detected one issue that requires your attention:
    ยป 13 adverts have configuration errors. When I click the link there isn’t anything in the Adverts section.

Then I tried clicking Generator & Add New links, both return an error: There was an error loading the page. Please try again by reloading the page via the menu on the left.

I checked the forums but didn’t see an answer to people with the same situation other than check the error logs. I checked the server’s Error Logs but I’m not sure what I’m looking for or how to fix it based on what it says.

Any help you can provide is appreciated, thanks!

cindy
    Badges:

Let me know if you need me to send over the server logs

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

AdRotate 5 can’t easily update from version 3 anymore. Support for 3.x has been dropped several years ago.
    A number of things have changed in the database which are now causing an issue.

If your setup isn’t too large it’s something faster to just delete everything and start over.
    But if you really need to keep all the stats and stuff you can try and update the database manually.
    I also have a update service for this kind of thing. You can read more about that here – https://ajdg.solutions/product/adrotate-update/

cindy
    Badges:

Thanks, I can’t seem to figure this out. I’ll be getting the adrotate update product you linked, thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in