Dashboard banner alert will not go away.

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Bug Reports Dashboard banner alert will not go away.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan 1 year, 8 months ago.

jrav
    Badges:

It appears that the problem in this post is still happening. Here is a screenshot of what is going on with me, using the free version (3.16.2).

My settings were set to receive these notifications. Then I changed to to only be alerted about new ads that would be expiring soon. Now I’ve disabled dashboard notifications altogether and still see this warning.

EDIT: I see now that you mentioned a fix in a new update. I don’t know if this has really been fixed now. Sorry if this is a redundant bug report.

Arnan
    Badges:

If you’re up to date it should be fixed.

jrav
    Badges:

It looks like something is still going wrong with the latest version. I tried setting the notifications to “on” and then “off” again to see if that would reset a variable or anything. I’m still seeing the notification in the header. I’ve unchecked all of the checkboxes that control these notifications and still see the notification for an expired advert.

Here are more details in case it helps. I’m not seeing any error_logs on my server. Let me know if I can provide any other info.

AdRotate: 3.16.2
    WordPress: 4.6.1
    PHP: 7.0

Arnan
    Badges:

Looks like there is some double code, the new bit following your setting and old code that doesn’t… I’ll fix it for the next version.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Dashboard banner alert will not go away.’ is closed to new replies.