database errors

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan de Gans 1 month, 1 week ago.

mstaser
    Badges:

I had an old version of adrotate pro which is outdated and started to have database errors showing up on my site a few days ago. Since I couldn’t update and can’t buy a new license right now, I had to revert to the latest free version and I’m still getting database errors.

I’m getting this error that shows up on my website. https://averageoutdoorsman.com/ I have the plugin disabled right now so these errors don’t show up all over the website.

WordPress database error: [Table ‘./averageo_o6352/wp_kaq8a6bjdc_adrotate_tracker’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired]
    SELECT timer FROM wp_kaq8a6bjdc_adrotate_tracker WHERE ipaddress = ‘192.137.57.133’ AND stat = ‘i’ AND bannerid = 85 ORDER BY timer DESC LIMIT 1;

WordPress database error: [Table ‘./averageo_o6352/wp_kaq8a6bjdc_adrotate_tracker’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired]
    SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_kaq8a6bjdc_adrotate_tracker

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Crashed tables can often be repaired or fixed from PhpMyAdmin, this is a database tool usually available via your Hosting dashboard somewhere. Check with your webhost for specifics on how to proceed with that and how to fix tables.

In some cases the table is not recoverable and needs to be deleted. In this event you best restore a backup of your database (or at least the AdRotate part of it) and re-run the update.

mstaser
    Badges:

My host was able to fix the database and clear all the errors on the site. But I did loose schedules on 24 ads and it won’t let me modify them. Going to have to recreate them and hopefully my records show their schedules.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Hah, Progress 🙂

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Moved to Installation and Setup, not a bug.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in