Date won’t save so I can’t add new Ads

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Bug Reports Date won’t save so I can’t add new Ads

I have a client using your AdRotate Plugin (version 5.7) and AdRotate Switch plugin (version 1.12).

We are trying to create a new Ad, however the date does not seem to be able to be changed. Or rather I can change the date on the editing page, but when trying to save it reverts to 01-01-1970. On the main page I see the date set as today’s date. When I go to edit it reverts to 01-01-1970.

Here is a screencast of the issue: http://somup.com/cYe2cehCPn

Here is some information about WP and the themes. Everything is up to date:
    WordPress 5.3.2 running News Pro theme. Using Genesis 3.3.0. Running PHP version: 7.3.15

—-

On an older testing version of the same website using AdRotate Banner Manager Plugin (version 5.6.2) – the date issue is not present.

For now I’m going to revert to that version, but if you could look into that issue on version 5.7 so I can update the plugin again that would be great.

I tried rolling back the plugin and unfortunately it didn’t work.

I also just noticed this if this helps:

Notice: Trying to get property ‘starttime’ of non-object in …/wp-content/plugins/adrotate/dashboard/publisher/adverts-edit.php on line 36

Notice: Trying to get property ‘stoptime’ of non-object in …/wp-content/plugins/adrotate/dashboard/publisher/adverts-edit.php on line 37

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

I’ve tried it on my test site.
    I don’t see any of that, so not sure what causes it.
    All dates work fine as far as I can see.

Did you update the plugin recently? And if so, from what version?

Yes the plugin was updated recently and from a very old version (can’t remember the exact version #)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in