Disabling adsense impression tracking

Trouble updating AdRotate Professional to the latest version?

If your license is not expired and you are having trouble with updates for AdRotate Professional I want to hear from you!
Known issues; The update will not install or no update is visible in your dashboard.
Affected versions; Most versions of AdRotate Professional since December 2019.

Click here for the solution - AdRotate Pro update not working or not offered.

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Advert Statistics Disabling adsense impression tracking

focus-on
    Badges:

Hello, there seems to be something wrong (a bug maybe?) with adrotate pro… I am using adsense ads and I have disabled “Enable click and impression tracking for this advert.” as suggested. However it still tracks impressions -> http://prntscr.com/vleh90
    Why is this happening and how may I fix this?

The reason I am asking for help is because adsense is being displayed for logged in users only and maybe the cause is this malfunction.

Thanks in advance

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

If you use the internal tracker in AdRotate (Pro) impressions are always counted.

focus-on
    Badges:

Is there any option for “internal tracker”? In addition I have no cache on my website, what would the cause of this problem with ad display for logged in users only may be?

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

I’m not sure what you’re asking. Looking at your screenshot, stats are off for that advert.
    So no clicks are counted. There is no malfunction.

If adsense only shows one advert, that’s down to Google. AdRotate does not choose that advert.
    Check with Google why no other advertisers show up in it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in