Error, no ad ID set! Check your

Not one for queueing up? Get faster support with AdRotate Pro!
The forum is checked a few times per week. With AdRotate Pro you can get answers faster using email support.
More private, more direct and usually a solution within a day! Learn more »

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Adverts and Banners Error, no ad ID set! Check your

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Syntax 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Syntax
    Badges:

Hi. I am receiving this error when I try to create a new ad: error, no ad ID set check your syntax

I have clicked the button to finish update. I have gone into Maintenance and refreshed/cleaned up/optimized everything possible. I have gone to my Network plugin section and updated the plugin from there. Yet still I see this error on one site. However, I use this plugin across my networked sites, and other sites do NOT have this error. It is working fine on all of them, except for this one place.

For the site with the problem, per Maintenance, my database version is 64 and my AdRotate version is 392.

I will not be able to uninstall and reinstall this plugin because other sites in the network are using it thoroughly.

Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.