error

Trouble updating AdRotate Professional to the latest version?

If your license is not expired and you are having trouble with updates for AdRotate Professional I want to hear from you!
Known issues; The update will not install or no update is visible in your dashboard.
Affected versions; Most versions of AdRotate Professional since December 2019.

Click here for the solution - AdRotate Pro update not working or not offered.

hisair
    Badges:

I keep getting this all of a sudden when adding a new banner

Manage | Generator | Add NewThere was an error loading the page. Please try again by reloading the page via the menu on the left.
    If the issue persists please seek help at ajdg.solutions/forums/forum/adrotate-for-wordpress/

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

That error can show if you or someone deleted the AdRotate tables.
    Re-activating the plugin from the plugins page in your dashboard should create new tables on activation.

hisair
    Badges:

the plugin is activated … always has been… issue persists!

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

But did you re-activate as I suggested?

hisair
    Badges:

ok back up please….. I de-activated and re-activated the plug-in and issue is still there….

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Allright, Please check your servers error_log file for errors.
    The error_log file can usually be found in your hosting dashboard.
    Anything mentioning AdRotate is interesting.

hisair
    Badges:

nothing at all in the error_log file…

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Then that error won’t show also 😉
    It is triggered by missing or unreadable database tables – The server error of which is logged in error_log, so at the very least there should be something about that in there.

Try re-installing the plugin – De-activate, delete and then install a new copy.

hisair
    Badges:

deleted and and reinstall….. issue still there.

hisair
    Badges:

ok so I just purchased the pro version hoping it might fix the problem…. but I can’t activate the upgrade because I get this:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare adrotate_options() (previously declared in /home/hisair5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adrotate/adrotate.php:486) in /home/hisair5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/adrotate-pro/adrotate-pro.php on line 718

WHAT THE HECK IS THE PROBLEM???

I’ve been using adrotate for years with NO problems…..

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Thanks for your purchase! As you can read in that error, functions already exist (are already declared).

If you’ve installed AdRotate Pro you no longer need the free version.
    Check these steps for the right upgrade method: https://ajdg.solutions/support/adrotate-manuals/upgrade-adrotate-to-adrotate-pro/
    You can also find these steps in the readme included with your purchase in your account on https://ajdg.solutions/my-account/

hisair
    Badges:

I’ve got nowhere…. except to spend $50 on on upgrade

I did upgrade and activated the pro version but when I try “add new” I still get

Advert Management
    Manage | Generator | Add NewThere was an error loading the page. Please try again by reloading the page via the menu on the left.
    If the issue persists please seek help at ajdg.solutions/forums/forum/adrotate-for-wordpress/

So either you can fix this or NOT…. WHAT IS IT???

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Can you calm down – The error is created by yourself in the first place. Not an AdRotate issue.
    So far I’ve suggested 2 methods to fix it which unfortunately didn’t work.
    Then you HOPED to fix it by buying a license. Thanks for buying a license, but that won’t solve your problem.

Yes, I can fix it. Email me the information in the yellow block above and I’ll have a look as soon as possible.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in