Fatal error W3 Total cache and Adrotate after installing newest version

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Installation and Setup Fatal error W3 Total cache and Adrotate after installing newest version

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arnan 2 years, 8 months ago.

Divites
    Badges:

Hi,

I just installed the update of Adrotate Pro and the update of W3 Total Cache to version 0.9.5. This caused a conflict which could only be solved by deactivating W3 Total Cache and deleting the object-cache.php file.

Any idea?

Thx.

Johan

Arnan
    Badges:

What conflict? Any errors?

Divites
    Badges:

The website crashed and I could not access the admin area either. After deactivating W3 total cache via FTP I was able to access the admin area again and the website was working again as well. My question is: is there any known conflict between your plugin and W3 since the last updates.

Arnan
    Badges:

I’m not aware of any conflicts. But some others reported some weird stuff over the past days. It’s under investigation.

Can you check your servers error_log file for anything mentioning AdRotate? Anything recent is interesting.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fatal error W3 Total cache and Adrotate after installing newest version’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in