I made some changes to your plugin which you might like to include:
* Ran PHPCBF to automatically fix errors where possible
* Use wc_get_is_paid_statuses() to include more relevant statuses
* Print both the internal and frontend titles (as is done on admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=checkout)
* Link the gateway titles to their settings pages
* Link the orders counts to their filtered orders list (requires SkyVerge’s free Filter WooCommerce Orders by Payment Method plugin)
* Moved external Support link to the center plugins.php column
* Moved Stats link before Deactivate link
* Renamed Stats link to View Report
You can email me and I’ll send a zip with the .git folder.
If you can contact me via the contact form and send me the modified plugin I can take a closer look and see which bits should be in the next version.
I don’t use Git 😉 But at first glance it looks like there are a few useful things in your changes.