Graphical preview for statistics for individual banners

Trouble updating AdRotate Professional to the latest version?

If your license is not expired and you are having trouble with updates for AdRotate Professional I want to hear from you!
Known issues; The update will not install or no update is visible in your dashboard.
Affected versions; Most versions of AdRotate Professional since December 2019.

Click here for the solution - AdRotate Pro update not working or not offered.

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress Advert Statistics Graphical preview for statistics for individual banners

a.novcic
    Badges:

Hello, we are running WP 5.2.2 with Ad Rotate Pro 5.1.1. (licence order number #28773)

I’ve read in your article “AdRotate Statistics” on graphical statistics for each banner individually.. And it says there: “Similarly, each advert has it’s own statistical overview with a graph. Also these are browsable per month.”

On my site I can not see statistics (impressions and clicks) for each advert(banner) individually .. I can only see statistics for a ‘global overview’. Printscreen: https://prnt.sc/o4v19b

Can you help me with this please? I need statistical overview with a graph for each banner.

Thanks

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

If you go into Manager Adverts you can view it’s statistics by clicking ‘stats’ after each advert that has it enabled.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Graphical preview for statistics for individual banners’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in