How Adrotate manages Geo Targeting

Trouble updating AdRotate Professional to the latest version?

If your license is not expired and you are having trouble with updates for AdRotate Professional I want to hear from you!
Known issues; The update will not install or no update is visible in your dashboard.
Affected versions; Most versions of AdRotate Professional since December 2019.

Click here for the solution - AdRotate Pro update not working or not offered.

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support How Adrotate manages Geo Targeting

Hi there, as part of the AdRotate pro, you offer 30k daily location request. I would like to know, if that is being sent for every ad on page load, or it’s being sent once per page load?
    I got notification that there’s been temporarily ban for requests from my site and I don’t have 30k visitors every day.

Can’t you make it to trigger once per page load and then send that information to ad groups and ads?

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

If you read the email you got you’ll note it also says sites get banned for being too slow to respond for Geo Targeting queries. If you’ve determined you’re not using all your lookups, then you’re not banned for using too much lookups of-course.

Probably you have to do nothing.
    But if you get banned repeatedly you may want to look at why this keeps happening.

Most people get banned because their site responds very slowly to AdRotate Geo.
    Sometimes this is simply a slow network in between and there is nothing you and I can do about that.

However, if your site (not the network) is consistently slow, you may want to look at upgrading your hosting or optimizing your site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How Adrotate manages Geo Targeting’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in