Issue with mobile display

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support Issue with mobile display

John12345
    Badges:

Started getting google search console alerts that content is wider than screen on mobile devices.
    On examination images and text now run off screen to the right in portrait mode.

When Adrotate is deactivated problem resolves itself!

I am using the latest wordpress gutenberg and this problem seems to have arisen since your last update.
    This only happens on both Android and Apple mobiles but does not happen on the Home page only on Posts using Gutengerg.

Site: https://rosemaryandporkbelly.co.uk/
    Example: https://rosemaryandporkbelly.co.uk/island-life-isle-of-man/

Appreciate some help.
    John

John12345
    Badges:

Hi,
    An update on our Adrotate problem.
    Adrotate is causing posts made with the Gutenberg block editor revert to classic edit.
    The only way to stop this is to deactivate your plug in which means no adverts are showing only short code which is a major inconvenience.
    Appreciate some help.
    John

John12345
    Badges:

Hi,
    I have now sorted this problem myself so you can close this ticket.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Hmm, I read your post… Remembered I sure replied to it and now I see it and there is no reply. 🙄

If it works now, that’s of-course great. But keen eye on it. Probably the browser cache that catches up. If not, you should take a look at the theme CSS for images and see if there is something missing there in your adcode for mobile users. Some themes have specific classes for devices.

John12345
    Badges:

Hi Arnan,
    Without seeing the problem you were right it was indeed some rogue CSS code!
    Thanks for the reply.
    John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Issue with mobile display’ is closed to new replies.

You may be interested in