I purchased the Pro license for the mobile ad feature, but I’m having trouble getting it to work. I created 3 ads, 1 for desktop, 1 for tablets, and 1 for smartphones. I put all three of them into the ad group, enabled mobile support, and added it to the site. However, none of them show up on any platform. They are each a different adsense ad. If I place the adverts individually without the group, they show, but they all show on any device.
W3 Total Cache is not the problem. I have completely disabled it and rolled back the changes required in the article you posted, and I get nothing. In the source code I get <!– Either there are no banners, they are disabled or none qualified for this location! –>