Multisite license issue for child sites

Home Forums AdRotate for WordPress General Support Multisite license issue for child sites

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  proactiveweb 1 week, 3 days ago.

proactiveweb
    Badges:

I have a multisite license and have the plugin network activated. In the Network Admin UI I have the license key properly setup per the documentation. On child sites on the backend of WP I get a large message from AdRotate that says the following:

AdRotate has detected one issue that requires your attention:
    ยป You did not yet activate your AdRotate Pro license. Activate and get updates, premium support and access to AdRotate Geo! Activate license!

Child sites should not have to enter a license key correct? Please advise.

Also, I am running v5.4 and I see that the latest version is v5.4.2 but there does not appear to be any updates available within the plugin (network admin level of WP multisite).

Thanks in advance,
    Scott

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

If you network activate the plugin you should not see anything about license on the various instances no.

Updates are available through the dashboard. Maybe you just need to click “Check Again” in the updates dashboard for it to refresh.
    You can also update manually – https://ajdg.solutions/support/adrotate-manuals/upgrade-adrotate-pro-to-a-newer-version/

proactiveweb
    Badges:

I have the plugin network activated and have the license key configured on the network level. All the child sites are seeing that message however.

Arnan de Gans
    Badges:

Doesn’t seem to be happening on my Multisite with versions 5.0.1 and 5.4.2.
    Make sure your AdRotate Pro is actually up-to-date and that you look at the right instances for the right network.

proactiveweb
    Badges:

I am all set. I figured out my issue. Thanks for the prompt response!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You may be interested in